- What is the role of computer in railway?
- What are the 20 uses of computer?
- Which computer is fastest in the world?
- In which place is computer used?
- Where we can see computer?
- Which computer is used in railways?
- Which types of computers are used in banking railways and airlines?
- Which types of software is an operating system?
- What are the 4 major types of operating system?
- How is computer useful for students?
- In which year were chips used inside the computer for the first time?
- What do you know about mini computer?
- Which is the least powerful computer?
- Who is known as the father of computers?
- Which type of computer is bank?
- Which is known as the most powerful type of computer?
- What are the 3 main types of software?
- What is an example of software?
- What is the 10 uses of computer?
- What are the 5 uses of computer?
What is the role of computer in railway?
Railways use computers to book tickets.
They also use them to maintain train timings.
When you go with your parents to book tickets, the clerk uses the computer to see if seats are available.
Then he takes the money and issues your tickets..
What are the 20 uses of computer?
Computer Basics: 20 Examples of Computer Uses20 Uses of Computers. Business. … Business. Almost every business uses computers nowadays. … Education. Computers can be used to give learners audio-visual packages, interactive exercises, and remote learning, including tutoring over the internet. … Healthcare. … Retail and Trade. … Government. … Marketing. … Science.More items…•
Which computer is fastest in the world?
The newly crowned world’s fastest supercomputer is being deployed in the fight against the coronavirus. Japan’s Fugaku supercomputer claimed the top spot on Monday, carrying out 2.8 times more calculations per second than an IBM machine in the US.
In which place is computer used?
1) Schools – For educational purposes. 2) Colleges – For educational purposes. 3) Offices – For various office works. 4) Laboratories – For different science related works.
Where we can see computer?
Hotel reception.School Computer labs.Cyber cafes.Home.Airports, railway stations etc…
Which computer is used in railways?
Mainframe computersMainframe computers are used by the Indian railways to interact with the customers for various online functions.
Which types of computers are used in banking railways and airlines?
Mainframe computers are computers used primarily by large organizations for critical applications; bulk data processing, such as census, industry and consumer statistics, enterprise resource planning; and transaction processing.
Which types of software is an operating system?
Which type of software is an operating system ?Utility Software.Application Software.Firmware Software.
What are the 4 major types of operating system?
Types of Operating SystemsBatch Operating System – This type of operating system does not interact with the computer directly. … Time-Sharing Operating Systems – Each task is given some time to execute, so that all the tasks work smoothly. … Distributed Operating System – … Network Operating System – … Real-Time Operating System –
How is computer useful for students?
Using computer at schools brings significant role among students and teachers. … Through computer and internet, they can interact with people having same issues and can learn from each other. Computers have supplied infinite resources for learning and made education more flexible and easy to access.
In which year were chips used inside the computer for the first time?
1975Chips were used in a computer for the first time in 1975.
What do you know about mini computer?
A minicomputer is a type of computer that possesses most of the features and capabilities of a large computer but is smaller in physical size. Minicomputers are mainly used as small or mid-range servers operating business and scientific applications. … A minicomputer may also be called a mid-range computer.
Which is the least powerful computer?
The least powerful computer isA. microcomputer.mainframe computer.mini computer.none of the above.
Who is known as the father of computers?
Charles BabbageCharles Babbage (1791-1871) was an extraordinarily talented scientist, mathematician, economist and engineer. He is best known today – as he was in his lifetime – for inventing two types of cogwheel calculating machines.
Which type of computer is bank?
Mainframe computersMainframe computers These computers are capable of handling and processing very large amounts of data quickly. Mainframe computers are used in large institutions such as government, banks, and large corporations.
Which is known as the most powerful type of computer?
1. Supercomputer – The fastest, largest, most powerful and most expensive computer. 2. Mainframe Computer – This is a little smaller and less powerful than the supercomputer, but, like the supercomputer it is also expensive.
What are the 3 main types of software?
And as we discussed there are broadly three types of software i.e. system software, application software, and programming language software. Each type of software has its function and runs on the computer system.
What is an example of software?
Examples of Application SoftwareMicrosoft suite of products (Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)Internet browsers like Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.Mobile pieces of software such as Pandora (for music appreciation), Skype (for real-time online communication), and Slack (for team collaboration)
What is the 10 uses of computer?
You can understand and analyze the importance of computers by seeing a revolution in offline and online business, online education, online business, online communication, and internet banking. To store, access, manipulate, calculate, analyze data, and information we use hardware devices and software applications.
What are the 5 uses of computer?
Common uses of computers at homePlaying computer games.Writing.Solving math problems.Watching videos.Listening to music and audio.Audio, Video and photo editing.Creating sound or video.Communicating with other people.More items…